1) Fresh air is SURE to tire ‘em out! Then mom’s (or dad’s) can get some well earned “free” time.
2) Rote learning actually requires a lower brain function then creative learning… unstructured outside play leads to smarter adults.
3) Kids that play outside have more self-esteem and confidence.
4) Outside kids move lots and they stay fitter and healthier… while “thin is in” really “fit is it” we can honor different body types and stay healthy.
5) Outdoor time has a positive effect on kids moods.
This way we have happy, healthy, smart, confident children who are ready to go to bed at bedtime!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.